Arcus has an exciting opportunity for a talented Ecologist to join our team. The successful candidate will have extensive ecological experience and an excellent knowledge of ecological guidance, legislation and policy as well as previous experience carrying out Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Maintaining and building our established client relationships and project portfolio;
- Leading and coordinating business development initiatives;
- Directing / managing multi-disciplinary projects including complex EIAs;
- Mentoring and developing colleagues within the Environment Team; and
- Liaison with clients, consultees and sub-contractors to ensure successful delivery of projects.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Ecology;
- +5 years’ experience managing a wide range of ecological projects;
- Experience in Ecology and Impact Assessment;
- Knowledge of the EIA process, preferably related to renewable energy projects;
- Experience of business development and winning new work and
- Membership of a recognised professional institution.
For further information on this vacancy, please download a copy of the job description below.
If you would like to apply for this, or any other role please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 18th September