We are an environmental consultancy committed to delivering technically sound projects efficiently and with minimum risk.
Our highly experienced team provides full Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) services, in-house ecological specialists and environmental monitoring and management services across South Africa and further afield from our base in Cape Town.
This expertise allows clients to use Arcus as a single supplier for these services throughout all stages of development; from feasibility, design and environmental authorisation through to construction and operation.
We provide the following key environmental services:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) by a qualified Environmental Assessment Practitioner
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and data management
- Avifaunal surveying and reporting
- Ecological surveying and reporting (including bats)
- Noise and Vibration Assessment and Reporting
- Environmental due diligence for corporate compliance and financing (equator principles)
- Environmental Control Officers
- Environmental management systems (including ISO14001)