Our in-house Environment Team provides advice and support on all aspects of environment work from environmental compliance to development permitting, EIA and environmental risk management.
We offer a range of environmental management services including:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental and technical due diligence
- Strategic advice, project coordination and project management
- Undertaking, or supporting, applications for: water use license, mining permit and mining right applications
- Environmental Auditing and Environmental Management Systems
- Mitigation and design input
- Development of project risk-registers
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Policy Advice
- Coordination of Environmental Surveys
- Environmental Compliance Monitoring (ECO Services)
The Environment Team works closely with all of Arcus’ in-house technical experts to provide integrated multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy services to projects.
We work with a range of companies and organisations to meet their environmental management needs. These include local municipalities, architects, processing plants, wastewater treatment works, private developers and multi-national corporations.
Legislative requirements are ever evolving and with it the reputational risk of potential environmental impacts. It is necessary therefore to have access to the right support, information and skills base to manage this risk. With consultants based in Cape Town, we can undertake compliance and permitting work throughout southern Africa.