Incorporating the principles of sustainability is a core part of our planning, design and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) work. We provide a range of sustainability services to the housing and commercial building sector and have a strong track record in helping our clients gain credits under the Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH). Our team has in-house expertise in ecology, waste, drainage and flood risk and can provide all the information that a BREEAM Assessor would require to award credits to your sustainable development.
In addition, our staff understand the need to maximise the reuse of materials on-site and have proven ability to undertake innovative development schemes involving reuse of soils, materials management planning and remediation of organic and non-organic contaminants.
Our services include:
- Inputs to BREEAM Assessments
- Inputs to Code for Sustainable Homes Assessments
- Mandatory Performance Requirements Information (CSH)
- Drainage Impact Assessments
- Surface Water Run-off (SUR 1 and SUR 2)
- Flood Risk Assessments
- Drainage Detailed Design
- Rainwater Recycling
- Remediation of Brownfield Sites
- Materials Management Plans
- Waste Minimisation
- Landscape and Habitat Management Plans